BLOG BUDDIES

May 7, 2019

Shabby Chic Pin Cushion and Stick Pins for ReneaBouquets

Hi everyone, today I'm up on ReneaBouquets blog with a new design team project.  I have for you a shabby chic style pin cushion to hold some pretty stick pins for my projects. Very easy and ReneaBouquets products makes it that much easier to enhance and embellish. 
Using a peat pot that I purchased at the dollar store for the base and then made the cushion from batting, muslin and lace. 
Then I added some pretty flowers from RB store and of course one of her beautiful butterflies. The stick pins were also adorned with the tiny buds from your flower line as well as one of her tiny butterfly's . 
Very easy and fun to make and for your pleasure I have included a process video below so you can watch my process... Wishing you a week filled with creativity!

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shabby chic pin cushion a great project and love the beautiful stick pins and flowers
carol x

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.