BLOG BUDDIES

May 12, 2019

Mother's Day Present Altered Plate for ReneaBouquets

Hi everyone, and Happy Mother's Day to all those spectacular woman out there that have been fortunate enough to share their experiences, knowledge and heart with others.  Today I have a project I created for my mama for ReneaBouquets design team. 
I had this photo of my mama and me and I knew I wanted to create a keepsake with it. I purchased this plate at Hobby Lobby in the wedding section and it became the perfect backdrop. Adding lots of ReneaBouquets flowers, beautiful board and butterflies completed it perfectly. 
Below I have a process video for your pleasure so you can sit back and enjoy me creating. 
Have a spectacular day and thank you for stopping by !
art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.