BLOG BUDDIES

May 28, 2019

"Spring Meadow" Mixed Media Layout or ReneaBouquets

Hi everone, Toni here with a new project for ReneaBouquets and inspired by this month's beautiful moodboard. 
Mood boards are a great way to provide inspiration to you when your trying to get started on a layout or project. It provides you with textures, colors, imagery etc. What I grabbed a hold of is the watercolor, ethereal look of the images as well as the flowers and of course that unbelievable palette of colors. 
Using ReneaBouquet products is always an easy way to accomplish a look that maybe you are trying to achieve. How I usually start is I find a photo or get an idea in my head of what I want to create and then allow that to lead me in the ReneaBouquets store on the items that will indeed enhance my project. 
It can be overwhelming when you go to the store and see all the fantastic items to choose from and you don't know where to start. Many of the items in the store actually have a photo of a project that one of the designers created using that item which will give you and idea on how to utilize it.
In the layout above, I found the photo I wanted to scrap and realized it encompassed so much of the mood board. I then went to the RB store and chose some items that I new would really enhance my photo. And then I just sat down and started creating as you can view my process video below. Hope you give our mood boards a try and utilize them. Happy creating ! All supplies used will be listed in the video discription. 

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.