BLOG BUDDIES

May 20, 2019

"Life Began In A Garden" Mixed Media Vignette

Happy Monday everyone, today I'm here for a design team project for Art Anthology. One of my favorite things to do with art is create vintage, old, shabby pieces. I have always loved rusty things, antiques, well worn pieces. So today I have for you a T!m Holtz Vignette with a makeover. 
I have a process video below for your pleasure so you can watch my creative process. I have a few fun techniques to use for aging your projects. Also the supplies from Art Anthology that I used will be listed in the video description. 
The paper line I used is Stamperia "Garden" and I did some fussy cutting then gave the pieces a coat of crackle varnish on top. 
Here you can see the peeled paint technique as well as the wonderful job the crackle varnish does. And then when added with Art Anthology's mediums you really can achieve a weathered look. 
Here is wishing you a week filled with peace and joy. Thank you for stopping by. xoxo Toni

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.