BLOG BUDDIES

April 30, 2019

Altered Dollar Store Notebooks

Hi everyone, I'm up on the blog today for an Art Anthology design team project. I'm always finding wonderful things at the dollar store and they can always be used in my art. Today I am altering some of there little notebooks or journals. These are great to send to someone for happy mail or to include in a RAK.
I have a video below showing my creative process on one of the notebooks. These literally only take about 30 to 45 minutes to alter and customize them.  
Using simple mixed media techniques provide that interesting texture and subtle changes to the background. 
The receiver will now have a one of a kind little notebook that you have created with love. I hope yu grab yourself some of these sweet little journals and give this altering process a try. Have a spectacular day !

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

These are absolutely brilliant decorated notbooks love all the embellishments
carol x

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.