BLOG BUDDIES

September 13, 2009

WARMS MY SOUL

What a great morning... cool & breezy out... I can feel autumn right around the corner. Working on some projects, but 1st...had to make a stop at my favorite coffee place. I mean Starbucks is o.k., but I "heart" The Coffee Bean. So many franchises closing down though, so I had to drive thru the valley and over mountains to get a cup. But it was worth it. Something about a good cup of coffee that warms your soul. "Prailines and Cream" are you kidding me...yummmmmmm. Whatever it is that warms your soul, take the time to find it... Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.








No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.