BLOG BUDDIES

September 20, 2009

Confessions of a sugarholic

Well it's that time of year when the store aisles are full of bags of candy... yummmmmm. One of my biggest weaknesses is SUGAR, any way, shape or form, could be baked, sprinkled, dipped, doesn't really matter. I have always had this insane sweet tooth that I inherited from my daddy. And now with the holidays approaching, well, what can I say. So here is a glimpse of a couple of bags to start of the season, even though, these bags will never make it to October 31st for the little trick or treaters... bwahahahaha

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.