BLOG BUDDIES

March 29, 2019

"Sweet As Honey" Layout for ReneaBouquets


Hi everyone, Toni here with a new ReneaBouquets design team project. Today I have for you a spring filled layout with lots of ReneaBouquets products.
To start off with I wanted dimension on my page so with a duplicate sheet of the sunflower paper I fussy cut some of the flowers, adhered on chipboard, distressed the edges and then using 3D foam squares applied to the coordinating flower. (You can watch my process in the video below). Then to enhance those pretty flowers I used Black Microbeads from ReneaBouquets store. 
I used Black Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel on my Beautiful Board "Sweet As Honey". The gorgeous Queen Bees with glass wings are made lovingly in ReneaBouquets store. 
Beautiful Board is just the perfect accents to tuck away to embellish your projects, and what can I say about the mulberry flowers, but they are just perfect. 
Thank you for stopping by and paying us a visit. For your pleasure I do have a process video below. I would love you to subscribe to my channel as well as follow me on my social networks. Have a wonderful day and do some creating. 

1 comment:

froebelsternchen said...

This is WONDERFUL! I love all about this layout - the amazing colours, textures and the fantastic happy image!
Happy weekend!

oxo Susi

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.