BLOG BUDDIES

March 23, 2019

Beautiful Dreamer Shaker Box Card for ReneaBouquets DT Project

Hi everyone, Toni here with a new design team project for ReneaBouquets featuring, of course, ReneaBouquets yummy items. This month I am involved in a Shaker Card Swap with ReneaBouquets and I decided to use the G45 Imagine paper collection that you can order from the store. The addition of the Beautiful Board Butterfly Corner to the lady's face worked perfectly. A little bit of fussy cutting of the paper roses and an Ideaology Hitch on the side with more items from ReneaBouquets store attached.  
The inside of the card opens to the shaker card full of goodies by ReneaBouquets as well. (All supplies will be listed below in the video information below.) A side pocket was created to hold a tag with a little note to my swap partner.  
The fun thing about swaps is to send out goodies to our creative swap partners, The new Beautiful Board Loaded Card,Tag or Frame Chipboard Kit is perfect because it has a little pocket to hold goodies.  Pictured to the right of the frame kit are the new Sweetheart ATC's and I used them to wrap some pretty laces for my partner.  
Altered some cute little clothespins and added some flowers and butterflies from the store as well. 
Some stickpins I created fit perfectly in the little pocket. Hope you take a moment to view my video below which will show you how I decorated this frame kit as well as more information regarding the other items I created for my swap partner.  Wishing you a day filled with joy and peace. xoxo Toni

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.