BLOG BUDDIES

February 24, 2019

Shaker Box Greeting Card

Hi everyone.... hope you have taken a little time to get creative this month. Today I have for you a DT project for ReneaBouquets and I used her new Shaker Box... OMG... I think I'm addicted to these. They are so much fun and the ideas on how to use them are endless...
The card was really pretty simple but when the shaker box was added it provided that little UMPH that the card needed. 
This is a photo of the inside which again was kept very minimal but ReneaBouquets beautiful board really allows you to give that sweet shabby chic look. 
This was such a fun card to make, hope you get your hands on some of these shaker boxes, the store has small and large... So much fun. For your enjoyment I have included a process video below so you can watch my creative process.... xoxo Toni 

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.