BLOG BUDDIES

February 17, 2019

"Blissful" Butterfly Vignette for ReneaBouquets Design Team

Hi everyone, love is in the air and I love creating with ReneaBouquet items from the store. Today I have a design team project entitled "Blissful"

Starting off with Ideaology's Vignette Boxes and Finial I decided to create a butterfly haven. 

All the products I used from ReneaBouquets will be listed in the process video below. I antiqued the vignette and all the beautiful board pieces first to give it that shabby chic look. Added some coiled wire and attached these precious Sugar Spun Butterflies from the store to the wire to provide movement. 
I hope you enjoyed my project, wishing you a month filled with love and creativity !

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.