BLOG BUDDIES

February 27, 2019

Sculpted Flowers & Altered Frame

Hi everyone, I have a DT project for Art Anthology today and decided to put these very old flowers to good use. I saturated them first with Art Basics Sculture Medium and allowed to dry overnight and then started spraying them with AA's beautiful Coloration Sprays. 
I die cut some butterflys out of grungpaper and also acetate to provide dimension on the wings. The acetate wings were then painted with AA's Sorbet paints for a pretty translucent glitter look. 
The frame was inexpensive one and I started texturing by running AA's Clear Coat Glass through a stencil and once dry I sprayed the entire surface with Colorations Spray Warm. 
I hope you were inspired to try something a bit different. Grab those very old flowers and do something with them. For your pleasure I have included a process video below. Have a spectacular day !

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.