BLOG BUDDIES

April 15, 2021

Springtime Tag Swap

Hi all, can you believe how fast this year is flying by. I am involved in a Springtime Tag Swap @ Scrapbook.com. On the tag we were to use items from Reneabouquets store.  I decided to create for my partner a Shaker Tag. 

I created the tag out of chipboard so that it would be sturdy. I then covered it with Stamperia "House of Roses" paper collection. I then created my shaker filling it with many shaker items from Reneabouquets store. I used: Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits Tiny Hearts, Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits Tweet, No Hole Pink Glass Microbeads, Gawdie Girl Diamond Chunky German Glitter Glass, Hand Tinted Pale Pink Gawdie Girl Chunky Glitter Glass.  

 

The frame I used around the outside of the shaker is the Printed Beautiful Board Small Bird Nest Laser Cut Chipboard. On the top of the daisies I used Perfect Pearls in Lemon Chiffon

At the bottom of the tag I completed it with a tiny vial filled with Reneabouquets Itty Bitty Blossoms and Leaves Pink and White Mulberry Paper Flowers and then surrounded it with the Mini Pink Sorbet Mulberry Paper Roses & Leaves. Around the perimeter of the frame for the flowers I applied Perfect Pearls in Ballerina. 

Hope you were inspired by this project and I would encourage you to get involved with monthly swaps. It is a wonderful way to get to know other crafters and create for one another. Have a week filled with blessings .... xoxo

I will be entering this tag in the following wonderful challenges: 
Creative Artiste - #70 Anything Goes Mixed Media 
We Love To Create - #4 Anything Goes Mixed Media
Mix It Up - #48 Anything Goes, No Stamping
SSS-Not A Card
Country View Challenge- More Birds And Bees 


3 comments:

Lys said...

A gorgeous project! a smart idea this shaker, and I love the combo colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful tag! I'm loving your shaker design and those little birds in the nest are adorable 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Artiste and at Country View Challenges too! Hugs, Jo x

Helen said...

Beautiful tag - thanks for joining us at the Mix It Up Challenge.

Helen x

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.