BLOG BUDDIES

September 6, 2020

"Love" Mixed Media Layout for Reneabouquets Design Team

Hi everyone, it's time for a mixed media layout. Lots of different layers going on here and so many pretty items from Reneabouquets store. I used the  Beautiful Board Large Butterfly Flourish Frame Laser Cut Chipboard  to start the foundation for my photo mat. Then I created lots of layers of scraps I had in my stash as well as the pretty White Wide Floral Embroidered Lace 
 
I painted all of my beautiful board with a coat of white acrylic first before applying it to the layout.  I love creating layers on my layout because it makes it real easy to place the sweet little Beautiful Board Ivy Vines Tuck It In Laser Cut Chipboard  and  Beautiful Board Large Butterflies And Roses Laser Cut Chipboard Set of Two  under and around the different florals I choose to use on the project. 
Speaking of florals, there is so many to choose from in the store but my pick for this layout is the Candy Pink Roses And Leaves Mulberry Paper Flowers  and I also decided for more texture around the edges I added some 1 Ounce No Hole Pale Pink Glass Microbeads The title on this "Love" is NEW in the store and it is Beautiful Words 4 Mixed Sizes Love Laser Cut Chipboard 

Some of the finishing touches are added were the Beautiful Board Medium Rose Heart Locket Key Laser Cut Chipboard Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits-Tweet Laser Cut Chipboard and the Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits-Rose Leaf Laser Cut Chipboard . But nothing finishes off a project without Reneabouquets gorgeous handmade butterflies, and I used Fairy Dust Premium Paper Glitter Glass Butterflies . I hope you enjoyed this layout as much as I did creating for your inspiration. Wishing you a blessed day.... xoxo

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.