BLOG BUDDIES

August 21, 2020

"In The Garden" Reneabouquets Design Team Project

Hi everyone, Toni here with a fun new project featuring our brand NEW Beautiful Board Tree Of Life Loaded Card, Tag or Frame Chipboard Kit.  This is such a fun kit to create. One side has a frame for your pretty photo and the other is a pocket to place more photos, tags, ephemera etc. The paper line I used can be purchased in Reneabouquets store as well and it is Blue Fern Studios Glory of The Garden Collection. 

The frame is to the left of the above photo and on the top of the frame I sprinkled ReneaBouquets Gawdie Girl Diamond Chunky German Glitter Glass  I decorated with some of Renea's gorgeous handmade flowers which are : Itty Bitty Blossoms and Leaves Timeless Blue, Mini Old Gold Mulberry Paper Roses And Leaves Set Candy Pink Roses And LeavesAntique Linen Roses, Gardenia And Leaves 

Here is a photo of the reverse side pocket which I simply made some tags to hold more photos. I embellished the pocket holder with the same flowers as listed above as well as some of Reneabouquets one of a kind butterflies. The ones that I chose are these sweet tiny Magical Miniatures Watercolor Spun Sugar Butterflies . I took a couple of the Beautiful Board Small Pretty Ivy Pattern and painted it a pale green and then adhered Reneabouquets No Hole Fern Green Glass Microbeads to the top of the beautiful board ivy using glossy accents. 
 For this waterfall folio  I created I embellished with the very same flowers as above as well as the butterflies. The gorgeous fairy here is Printed Beautiful Board Small Sweet Garden Butterfly Fairy With Glass Wings .  The beautiful board panel I used on the front is Beautiful Board Cathedral Elements Laser Cut Chipboard and it was also covered with the Gawdie Girl Diamond Chunky German Glitter Glass.  The lace used under the panel is the NEW Reneabouquets Trim-Petite Pearl Lace 
The inside of the folio was kept very simple but I did include an accordion album in the leftside pocket of the folio. On the front of the accordion album I used the NEW Beautiful Board Tree Of Life ATCs or Tag Set Double Layer Design  

I hope you were inspired by this project If you are interested in tutorials for both the Tree of Life Loaded Card as well as the waterfall folio then I have provided you a video below for your pleasure. Wishing you a day filled with peace and joy... xoxo 

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.