BLOG BUDDIES

July 27, 2020

Lighted Altered Paint Brush for Reneabouquets

Hello to our Reneabouquet family and friends. Every month RB hosts a swap that you can participate in and it's a great way to make new creative friends and share your love for paper crafts with another. This month's swap was to create an altered paint brush, here is my take on it.
I purchased a brush from Dollar Store 3" wide which provided a nice amount of space to create on. Below I have a video tutorial so you can watch the different mixed media techniques that I used to get this effect... very easy to do.

The main focal point on the brush was the sweet RB shadow box. They are so much fun to work with and so versatile. I decided to add some fairy lights just for effect. If you haven't worked with these shadow boxes you need to get your hands on them especially with the holidays approaching. They are so much fun to create with. 
As always, RB never disappoints when it comes to their beautiful flowers and Beautiful Board. I will leave a list of all supplies used from the store below with their links for easy access. I invite you to participate in our swaps. I get so excited when I receive my package in the mail from a fellow crafter that I know has specifically created something just for me. Give it a try... Until next time, xoxo

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.