BLOG BUDDIES

July 11, 2020

Shabby Chic Canvas Bags for Reneabouquets

Hi everyone, hope you are getting in a little bit of crafting time... I'm still in the organizational mode so I decided to alter up these canvas bags that I purchased at hobby lobby (One was .99 and the other $1.29) and use them to store all my beautiful Reneabouquets Glitters, Beads, & Pearls.
The photo above is to hold my glitters and microbeads and I started by attaching several different laces from Reneabouquets store. All the products for these projects will be listed below with their websites. 
I love Reneabouquets Shaker Boxes, they are so easy to assemble and are so versatile. This one here is the small round and I used the Printed BB Cherry Blossom Frame and then filled it with some gorgeous glitters, flowers and tiny butterflies from the store. The Flower Girl Dahlia was covered with the Gawdie Diamond Chunky Glitter Glass as well as some of the leaves from my stash. 
The next canvas bag was shaped I used one of my favorite laces from the store Gold Embroidered Lace and then decided to used the small square shaker box. The frame on top is the BB Seashell Scroll Frame which I embossed with several different Lindy's. The shaker bits are a mixture of pearls, shard glitter glass and microbeads from the store as well as BB Bits Seashells. 
Here is an up close photo of that magical mixture. I of course then finished off both projects using mulberry flowers from the store. Reneabouquets carries so many beautiful colors and these are handmade right here in the U.S.A. I hope you enjoyed this and are inspired to make pretty containers to place your craft supplies in. Until next time, have a blessed day, be safe and stay healthy. xoxo

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.