BLOG BUDDIES

September 17, 2010

Judy, Judy, Judy

There is something so very special about my blog buddies, and if you aren't a blogger you won't understand. It's being able to reach out and connect with someone that you may never have the opportunity of meeting in a lifetime. To have a passion about the same thing and you just feel like family. I recently was posting to a participant on one of the challenges I am involved in and commented on how I just loved her piece and..... she mailed it to me! Can you think of anything more generous, but no it doesn't stop there. With her precious artwork she enclosed a bit of information regarding items she used on her piece. She has been creating with some lace that was her grandma's and there happens to be a bit of this on this collage... So not only do I have Judy now in my room, I also have a beautiful piece of her memories with it. Thank you thank you Judy for your generosity. I will cherish this always. When you get a moment, stop by and check out Judy's wonderful artwork on her blog.

2 comments:

Judy Wood said...

OH TONI! You are SO SWEET! Thank you for your kind words! Isn't it fun getting something REAL in the mail every now and then?!? Something other than bills and junk mail?!? I am so glad you like the collage!

Justine said...

This was so touching to read. I loved it and how special that had to be for Judy to read about how much her RAK meant to you. Kudos to both of you, this totally made me smilel

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.