BLOG BUDDIES

October 15, 2009

"YOU ARE THE BEST THING"


Scrapping the Music has a challenge every week, where they provide a song to inspire a layout. Well this week the song was "You are the best thing" by Ray LaMontagne... great song. I had been working on this layout of my mother, sister and myself, and was torn on the title of the layout. Well this song couldn't be a better title. Can't imagine my life without my mother or sister. When we get together, you would think we were best friends, and that's probably because we are. The strength, determination, and independence my mom taught me, softened by the faithful, trustworthiness love of my sister, makes my life well rounded. I am a better person because of them. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't appreciate the both of them. Mom and Shawn..... "YOU ARE THE BEST THING" xoxoxox

6 comments:

Julie said...

gorgoeus love those papers. thanks for playing along with us at STM.

yyam said...

Nicely done! I love the distressing on the Webster's Pages...Thanks for joining the fun at STM! :)

Scrapping The Music said...

Love how you ripped the paper to reveal the photo under the paper! How creative!!! Thanks for playing along this week!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is sooooooooooooooooooooo stunning!!! wow wow wow wow!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the way u tore and distressed the papers back to showcase them, the background paper and love love love love the butterflies and the flowers!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Donna said...

Such a pretty layout! It's so nice to see your work over at Scrapping the Music. Thanks for playing along!!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love all the little details!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.