BLOG BUDDIES

October 12, 2009

Successful weekend


This last weekend was the Ontario Scrapbook Expo. You would think after scrapbooking now for several years, and having just about every little gadget or paper around, what more could I need or "want". Well, once again the Expo did not disappoint. So glad to see our crafty industry is brewing with wonderful new designers that provide new technique as well as products. Starting off the weekend, my sister (Shawn, check out her amazing blog) and I worked at the crop til about midnight. Crazy, fun, ladies, full of energy and loving every minute of scrapping their family and friends memories. Then onto Saturday morning, it's our day to shop and feast our eyes on all the pretties. So much fun to see how many people are just learning about scrapbooking and are so excited. My sister and I met many wonderful vendors, and saw old friends. Got to purchase some new product that we have been wanting to try out. Can't wait to play with Melissa Frances mica flakes & Smooch ink but I think our pick for the best vendor was a company from Canada "Local King Rubber Stamp" selling these unbelievable rubber stamps. Now I'm not much a stamper, but couldn't resist the detail on these great stamps. The price was also great. Check out their website . Then onto the crop for Saturday nite. Tired... are u kidding me, just getting started. The crop lasted till 11:30. Hey I got 3 pages done. Quite an accomplishment for even me. All and all, this weekend was a blast and a success .

1 comment:

Jo said...

i had a great time at expo, too bad we didn't bump into each other =(

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.