BLOG BUDDIES

November 5, 2009

Thankful for my J.O.B.

Thankful on Nov 5th.....I am fortunate to not have 1 job but 2... there are soooo many people that are currently out of work. My first job I have worked at for 34 years and can't ask for a better company. Pays well, has good benefits, and not too much stress. Worked here before I was married, before I had a child, before many things in my life. Working for a large corporation, I've seen the company go through many changes. And one thing I have come to realize is that enjoy and appreciate TODAY.... In 6 months from now, I will be looking back on today and it will be considered "the good old days". My second job, if you want to call it that, is at my local scrapping store, and I am very fortunate to be able to work there. There I can be creative, there I can meet with other friends that enjoy the same hobby as I do. So today..... I am thankful for my jobs.

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.