BLOG BUDDIES

October 29, 2020

Mixed Media Autumn Layout

 Happy Thursday everyone. I'm up on the blog today with a new mixed media layout featuring several fall items from Reneabouquets store. 

As many of you know, I love to create my layouts with lots of layers. This gives me the ability to tuck in  flowers, beautiful board, ephemera etc. I started by creating the background dimensional adding my papers on cardboard to give it height. I started by adding some Ivory Wide Floral Embroidered Lace which always provides a sweet vintage feel. Then I prepped my different beautiful board pieces. Some I painted white which would be Beautiful Board Ornate Leaves Tuck Ins , I then embossed with brass embossing powder the Beautiful Board Fancy Fall Tuck Ins , and some I distressed with Oxide Distress Inks which would be Beautiful Board Large Fancy Fall Corners 

The Beautiful Board Large Pumpkin Patch Set I painted white and then the background paper I covered it with Gawdie Girl Chunky Glitter Glass in Buttercream and Gawdie Girl Chunky Glitter Glass in Diamond 

The flowers I then chose to use are the Soft Peach Roses & Leaves, as well as Mini Soft Peach Mulberry Roses & Leaves. I then used Honey Roses & Leaves. Reneabouquets has some wonderfully unique trinkets in the store to use as well and I used Tarnished Brass Pocket Watch and I cut an image to put inside and then the glass part is actually a large floral stone I got a bag of these at the Dollar Store. I completed the layout by adding a couple of Reneabouquets precious handmade butterflies and the ones I used are Sweet Dreams Premium Paper Butterflies in Buttercream

Wishing you a cozy season filled with joy and peace...xoxo 

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.