BLOG BUDDIES

July 29, 2019

"Sew Cute" Shaker Box Vignette for Reneabouquets

Happy Monday everyone, hope you have a fabulous week planned ! Today I have a new project for you using Reneabouquets great Shaker Boxes.
I created this decor piece for a dear friend's sewing room, and Reneabouquets has lots of pretty vintage style items in the store that brought this whole project together. 
From those darling little clothes hangers to the very intricate design of the Wired Dress Form and then combined with the darling Sewing Trinket Pack, all that gave this project a shabby chic look. These shaker boxes have endless possibilities to create with and are so easy to put together. Below I have a tutorial on my process for this project. 
I'm pleased with the way it turned out and hope my friend enjoys it for her sewing room. Hope you are able to take a bit of a break this week from your busy schedule and do something creative.

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.