BLOG BUDDIES

July 9, 2019

"Dare To Be Powerful" Layout for Reneabouquets



Hi everyone, Toni here with a new steampunk style layout for Reneabouquets design team. The foundation papers I used are Stamperia - Clockwise & Voyages Fantastiques
I wanted to show the more feminine shabby chic side of steampunk. Now don't get me wrong, if any of you know me than you know how I love a grungy, rusty style layout, but that isn't for all of us. Some prefer the more softer, dreamy colors and textures, and I'm here to say Reneabouquets laces, beautiful board and flowers work perfect for any style. 
The Mint Chocolate Chip Butterfly used here is exquisite. And the NEW Apricot Roses Mulberry Paper Flowers are so sweet along side the Aqua Paper Roses. All of the supplies I used on this layout will be listed below along with their websites. 
The Beautiful Board pieces used on this layout all were embossed with turquoise and gold powder but they are perfect used in their natural state as well. Below I have provided for you a process video so you can watch me create this layout. I hope you enjoyed and know that the "possibilities are limitless" with Reneabouquets products. Have a wonderful week !

Supplies Used: 

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.