BLOG BUDDIES

June 16, 2019

"Passionately Follow Your Path" Mixed Media Layout for ReneaBouquets

Hi everyone, it's my turn up on the blog today and I have a feminine summer layout for you. ReneaBouquets store has a wonderful supply of  "beach/vacation themed" Beautiful Board  to help make all your summertime projects perfect.
I started with Prima's "New" Golden Coast paper collection (which can be found in ReneaBouquets store).  For the most part I left the Beautiful Board pieces as is (because they are gorgeous in their natural state) except just highlighted some spots with gold embossing powder to coordinate with the gold foil paper I used for matting. 
I did some fussy cutting of the paper collection and tucked that as well as more Beautiful Board around the photos. 
For your pleasure here is a process video and all ReneaBouquets supplies used are listed in the video description. xoxo Toni

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.