BLOG BUDDIES

June 23, 2019

Mixed Media Embroidery Hoop for Art Anthology

Hello everyone, let me begin by first saying thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit and comments. Today I have a design team project for Art Anthology. I decided to alter an embroidery hoop using AA's beautiful mixed media products. 
I started off by using a stencil with homemade texture paste (3/4 C baby powder, 2 Tbsp glue, 2 Tbsp white acrylic paint... mix well). Set aside to dry and then adding some texture to my chipboard frame with AA's Stone Effect-Bone. 
I created some mold shapes using hot glue and also painted them using assortment of AA's paints. A list of them will be listed in the video description that I have provided for you below. 
I hope you have been inspired to create something a little bit different. Have fun and enjoy your weekend... Hugs

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.