BLOG BUDDIES

November 26, 2018

Cozy Christmas Layout for Art Anthology

Hi eveyone, it's my turn for a Art Anthology project and I'm using one of my favorite stencils "Twilight" today along with texture paste, beads, glitter, chipboard, flowers etc. etc. etc. 

It's so easy to take a simple layout and give that extra pazazz with mixed media. Just a bit of paste run through a stencil can make a world of difference. 
This layout may look difficult but it actually was very simple. I think I got it done in about 2 hours, which is great for me. 

Adding Mud paste and while still wet I sprinkled on some gorgeous ReneaBouquets Dark Red Microbeads for more texture. 
Using AA's Metal Effects Gold here and there on the layout spritzed everything up a bit. 
And then for a bit of whimsy I altered up some Blue Fern chipboard, T!m Holtz quote chips and Christmas Ephemera.  I hope you are inspired. 

Entering my layout in the following challenges: 
Crop Stop #45 (Distress Ink Gathered Twigs, Sizzix Festive Greens, Ideology Quote Chip, Ideology Ephemera
 More Than Words -My daughter is the main focal point of my layout and she is the future women of the world.... strong, independent, capable. 
TIO-Friends and Family 

Would love you to take a moment to watch my process video and if you enjoy please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel... 

9 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Your layout is simply AMAZING! Wow! Thank you very much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday again! Happy new week!
Susi

Cath Wilson said...

It's a beautiful digital collage and you're right - the mixed media additions make all the difference.

Thank you for sharing your work with us at TIOT.

Cath x

Meggymay said...

A fantastic layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Heather McMahon said...

This is so gorgeous! I agree - your pops of gold really add something to the page. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow! Awesome background on your bright and festive layout! Thanks for joining in the Cropstop challenge this month!

Lemon Creation said...

Beautiful layout! Thank you for playing with us at More Than WOrds:) Hugs, Asia

Daisy Ramsay said...

your creation is magnificent. I really like the touch of gold, it gives shine
Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

Nicole Doiron said...

What a beautiful page! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Rosalie5962 said...

A gorgeous layout. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.