BLOG BUDDIES

November 17, 2018

Adventures Await Layout


Hi everyone, today I'm having fun with Art Anthology's stencils. They are an easy way to adventure dimension as well as interest to your projects. I only needed to use one of our stencils ... Scales... because it actually has 3 different designs on it. So let's get started.  
Below is a video so you can watch me create this layout in detail . I started off by adding Art Antholoy's Mud mixed with craft sand and ran it through a scroll shape for my corners of layout.

Using another portion of the stencil I added some dimension here and there on the layout around the photos.
Then to add a bit of contrast color I ran our Sorbet-Leaf through another section of the same stencil. 
I encourage you to get your hands on some of our stencils, they make scrapbooking so much fun and the ideas are endless. Have a special day and happy creating !


No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.