BLOG BUDDIES

October 28, 2018

Altered Gift Boxes for ReneaBouquets Guest Design Team

What a fun time I have had as guest designer for ReneaBouquets this month. Having the opportunity to work with the gorgeous products from their store has been such a treat. Today I have my last guest design team project for this month and it's some cute little boxes I altered to put gifts in for some friends.
I purchased these little boxes at Michaels for $1.50 I believe and they are the perfect size to put a special little something in for a gift. With Christmas right around the corner I new I needed to grab a few of these and alter. 
I started off first by coloring each box with a different DI ink and then went to town on embellishing each one differently with ReneaBouquet Beautiful Boards and flowers. 
Each flower was dipped in melted UTEE to give a pretty glass-like appearance. 

A list of supplied used from ReneaBouquets is listed in my video below. I hope you take a moment and drop by the store, you will be amazed at her products. Wishing you days of creative bliss !


1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully decirated boxes love the ditressed colours and top decorations
Carol x

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.