BLOG BUDDIES

August 16, 2018

Mixed Media ATC With Galaxy Background

Hi everyone, Toni here with a fun new technique to use your Art Anthology Coloration sprays with. I am involved in Renea Bouquet Fabulous Fairy ATC Swap and decided to make an interactive ATC for my swap partner. 
The background on the ATC's was super fun and easy using sprays this time, I have in the past always used distress inks but AA sprays worked beautifully for this effect. 

The stars on the background were achieved by embossing with Stardust EP which gave them a twinkling effect. 
These tiny little Beautiful Board chipboard pieces were perfect for my ATC's. You can purchase them HERE at Renea Bouquet store. 
The products I used by Art Anthology can be purchased HERE at there store. Hope you were inspired by a new technique and for your pleasure I have included a YouTube below. Have a wonderful day and get creative !

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.