BLOG BUDDIES

September 15, 2014

Keeping it Organized

Hey everyone... quick post here on my blog on a wooden glue holder stand that I recently purchase from SA Crafters. She has some wonderful items in her Zibbet store and for great prices. I would encourage you to drop by.
Always trying to find ways to make my crafting area more organized I saw this in her shop and for $5.99 I thought it would work perfect. I hate when I'm constantly holding that bottle of glue upside down to be able to use it, or leaning it against something on my table so when I need it I can use it. I'm really happy how it turned out. Very quick altering, maybe took me 3 hours or less, mainly waiting on dry times for different products. Well that's it for my post today. Take a look at my SNAPGUIDE tutorial if you would like to see my process... Happy Monday !
Check out How to Embellish Wooden Glue Holder Stand by Toni Burks-Grijalva on Snapguide.

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.