BLOG BUDDIES

December 8, 2013

Christmas Greetings

Merry Christmas everyone... today I am sharing with you a Christmas Waterfall card I made for gift cards. I love making waterfall cards, they are so much fun. I did not include a tutorial on this but if you are interested Dawn 5377 YOUTUBE is amazing at all different interactive cards. 
The paper collection I used for this is DCWV "Christmas Made". Wonderfully pretty paper. I added gold Stickles to my Christmas tree on front page as well as used red ribbon for bow and waterfall pull. I added Marvy Uchida Liquid Applique "White" for cuff on Santa's hand. I cut circular tabs on each waterfall page to hold the gift cards.
 
So you better get going on those cards... you only have 17 more days til Christmas... xoxo Toni

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.