BLOG BUDDIES

May 25, 2021

"Bon Appetit" Mixed Media Layout for Reneabouquets Design Team

 Hi everyone and hope you are all having a wonderful month. Today I have a layout I created with layers, dimension, textures and lots of Reneabouquets items. Let's get started. 

The paper collection I used is Mintay "Homemade" and I did some fussy cutting of some of the images to place on dimensional foam. Beautiful Words Medium Bon Appetit Laser Cut Chipboard was the perfect title for this layout. I colored it with some Distressed Inks and added a coat of Rock Candy Crackle Paint. Then applied some Art Alchemy Wax in White Pearl to bring forth the cracks from the paint. The hearts I used, Beautiful Board Victorian Heart Doilies Laser Cut Chipboard Set, I applied the same mediums to them as well. I cut heart shapes out of the cardstock to have a different color cardstock peeking through the beautiful board. Down towards the bottom I added one of RB trinkets which is the Silver Spoons Trinket Pack. In the very center of the layout I used Beautiful Board Medium Romantic Heart Pattern Laser Cut Chipboard. 

The sweet tiny butterflies used here are the Butterfly Kisses Delicate Beauty Single Side Printed Butterflies. The florals I used from RB store are the Itty Bitty Blossoms and Leaves Timeless BlueMini Dusty Blue & Ivory Mulberry Paper Roses, and the Antique Linen Roses. Tucked inside the florals are the Beautiful Board Bits Skeleton Leaf Laser Cut Chipboard and Beautiful Board Bits Rose Leaf Laser Cut Chipboard. And what would my layout be without adding a bit of sparkle to the layout with Gawdie Girl Diamond Fine German Glitter, which looks just like sugar on this layout. I hope you enjoyed and to watch my layering process I have provided you a video below. Wishing you a wonderful rest of the month of May. 

Entering this layout in the following challenges: 

TFJB-Anything Goes #May


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

We are neighbors in the gallery over at Funkie Junkie, so I wanted to drop by and say Hi Neighbor. I am amazed by the details and balance you accomplished. What a fond memory to capture.

Laura Gilhuly said...

WW! This is amazing!!! o many wonderful details! Thanks for joining the Funkie Junkie Challenge

Suzanne C said...

What a beautiful layout! The photos and the paper colors are perfectly aligned. Adorable images! Thanks for joining us again in the Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge!

Jenny Marples said...

Such a beautiful layout Toni. I love how you've used the extra images that Mintay so helpfully provide in their kits to great effect enhancing the adorable images and fabulous textured layers. Thank you for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge x

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.