BLOG BUDDIES

February 10, 2021

Valentines Easel Shaker Card With Envelope Box To Hold 3D Card

 Hi all, today I have for you a fun card created for Valentines along with an envelope box to hold your 3D card. 

I created an easel card to showcase Reneabouquets pretty Small Round Shaker Box. Inside I placed lots of yummy shaker goodies from the store, such as Beautiful Bits Tiny Hearts, Gold Chunky German Glass GlitterBeautiful Beads Hearts Of GlassPale Pink Glass Microbeads, Pink Hand tinted Chunky Glitter Glass, & Ocean Hand tinted Chunky Glitter Glass.  

On top of the shaker box I used our NEW  Happy Valentines Chipboard Piece and I embossed it with gold embossing powder. Then our sweetest NEW little flowers were place around the frame of the shaker box. I used Itty Bitty Blossoms in Pink and WhiteItty Bitty Blossoms in PinkItty Bitty Blossoms in Seafoam and Itty Bitty Blossoms in Seafoam  and White. I then added some Skeleton Leaves Chipboard around the florals. 

To assist in holding up the easel I used Romantic Heart Pattern and attached some pretty Beautiful Beads Candy Flatback Pearls in the color Pale Pink

For the closure on my envelope box I used the Beautiful Board Victorian Heart Doily and embossed it with gold EP and adorned it with the same flowers as listed above. 

I hope you enjoyed this project and wishing you a February filled with Hugs & Kisses. 

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.