BLOG BUDDIES

June 8, 2020

"Sweet" 12 x 12 layout for Reneabouquets Design

Hi everyone... it's so good to be back. I took a couple months off due to the quarantine, but so happy to be back at my craft table and to be creating with you all again. Today I have a layout of a very special friend of mine and her precious little boy. This layout is full of dimension and of course Reneabouquet goodies, so let's get started.
I started off using Blue Ferns gorgeous paper collection "A Romantic Life" and I chose two different papers and deconstructed them to create a dimensional custom background. The video below will show you my entire process. 
I love adding dimension and textures to my projects and there are so many different items in Reneabouquets store that can help you accomplish this. On my layout I utilized seed beads, chunky glitters and some of the beautiful board pieces like the one I used on this layout "Grid Elements" just gives your eye something special to look at. 
With a combination of beautiful papers and products and just a little bit of imagination, layouts like this one are very simple to achieve. I hope you take a moment to sit back and view the video so you can watch my creative process. And if you need a little more inspiration, why not participate in our Moodboard challenge. Using the moodboard below, colors, elements, textures etc will jump start your projects. 

Here is the June Moodboard and for the rules about entering and the possibility of winning a RAK go HERE 
Until next time, be safe, stay healthy, and take time to be creative ! xoxo

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.