BLOG BUDDIES

September 20, 2019

Embellishment Book Box Swap for Reneabouquets

Hi everyone, I'm up on the blog today with a fun swap project. This month at Reneabouquets we had an embellishment book box. We were to create a box that looked like a book and fill it with pretty embellishments for our swap partner. Here is what I came up with.
The box on the right is the "Embellishment Book Box" and the other one is just a box I made to fill up with more creative goodies for my partner. 
The front of the book box was decorated with many Reneabouquets items from the store which will be listed below. 
And for your pleasure I have provided a video tutorial below. This book box is very easy to create and another fun way to send off happy mail to your crafty friends. I hope you would consider getting involved in our swaps we have monthly. It is a wonderful way to meet new crafty friends !

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.