BLOG BUDDIES

August 13, 2019

Mixed Media Beach Board for Art Anthology

Hi everyone, I'm up on the blog today to share with you my latest DT project for Art Anthology.
I purchased a clip board from the dollar store and transformed it into a picture frame of my daughter and niece about 25 years ago. 
Using some natural elements like twigs, driftwood, seashells, moss and adding some paper clay beach elements as well as fishnet & assorted flowers, I was able to capture alot of pretty texture to create with. 
Art Anthology supplies really allowed this frame to pop with color. I used Colorations Sprays, Minx Shimmering Ink, Sorbets, Stone Effects & Metal Effect. I will list the supplies and their websites below. 
For your pleasure I have also included a video tutorial below so you can view my creative process... Wishing you a week filled with peace... hugs 

Art Anthology Supplies Used
Colorations-Timeless, Wiamea Bay, Siesta Key, Sandcastle, Granny Smith
Minx Shimmering Inks-Decadent, Gold Dust
Sorbet-Seaweed
Metal Effects-Gold
Stone Effects-Bone

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.