BLOG BUDDIES

March 20, 2016

Fresh Start Mixed Media Canvas for Art Anthology



Happy Springtime everyone... I love this time of year, it's a fresh start to the new year... I excited to share my first design team project for Art Anthology. I used a burlap canvas and weathered it down with beautiful AA paints. 
For some added texture, I added some grass wire that I purchased at the craft store in the Easter section  and then topped the canvas with paper flowers that were transformed using the wonderful Sorbet & Velvet paints from AA. These products are so versatile and apply to so many different surfaces. 
Viewed here is my Melissa Frances Applique which is metal and the paints gave it that really pretty aged look. I hope you drop by the blog and view much more gorgeous inspiration from the other design team members, and for a complete list and link to the products I used go HERE. 
 If you would like to check out my step x step process here is my Snapguide tutorial on this project. Wishing you a glorious day and "Happy Springtime" ! xoxo Toni 



Check out How to Create Spring Canvas Using Art Anthology Paints by Art Anthology on Snapguide.

1 comment:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Gorgeous Canvas Toni!! Beautiful colors.

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.