BLOG BUDDIES

December 27, 2015

That's A Wrap for Creative Embellishments

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and that they had a spectacular Christmas. Today I want to share some gift tags that I created using my Creative Embellishment chippies. 

First up the tags were just plain manila #8 tags that I tea stained... view my Snapguide tutorial HERE. Once dry I applied embossing glue and powders to the tags. 

After the embossing powder is added
Next up I used the "Showered With Love Border" chippie and embossed it with Lindy's Desert Moon Turquoise and gold embossing powder. The graphics I copied from the internet and distressed the edges with Vintage Photo DI.  
The seam binding was colored with Lindys Magica Micas in Shabby Turbine Teal and Time Travel Teal. 
For my next tag I used "Snowflake Frame" and I used white glitter embossing powder on this and adorned it with gems that were custom colored using alcohol inks. I hope you enjoyed and were inspired. This has been a wonderful year of creativity and I'm looking forward to see what 2016 brings... But as far as my projects for this year, well "That's A Wrap" ... xoxo



No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.