BLOG BUDDIES

June 1, 2013

Onesie Mini Album/ First 12 Months


I am surrounded by mothers-2-b  with little buns in the oven right now and I love it. For this project I was inspired by the cutest clothes hanger I found and Joann's Crafts for $1. Thought this would be an adorable prop for a mini album that I wanted to make for a co-worker. I drew up a simple pattern for a onesie and cut 7 chipboard pieces out for the individual pages. First page is the cover and the back then allows mommy to record all the delivery statistics. Each page thereafter flips over the clothes hanger and provides space to journal and include pictures of every month for the first year of Baby Cali's  life. Hope you enjoy the slide presentation of the mini album.

There were several products that I used that can be purchased in my Etsy Shop


No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.