BLOG BUDDIES

September 13, 2012

Babies 1st Christmas

I don't know about you but I just love Pinterest. That is where I got my inspiration for a gift I made for a baby shower I will be going to this weekend.
I used a Luminarte Glass Bauble Ornament (which can be purchased in my Etsy store here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/78199186/luminarte-brilliant-baulbles-heart-1 ). I shredded the baby shower invitation and curled it, then stuffed it inside the ornament. I added German glass glitter and mica flakes for a vintage snow effect. I then added the vintage tinsel which can also be purchased at my Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/listing/95984909/silver-tinsel-garland-3-yards. I tied a bow and attached a handmade clay tag for a personal touch. I don't know about you but there's something special about a homemade gift and I really hope that daddy and mommy 2 b will love this gift. Congrats Victoria & Daniel on your special gift from heaven. xoxo

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.