BLOG BUDDIES

August 9, 2015

"It's Bittersweet"

This month at Anything But a Card our theme is "Celebration".  It's our 50th challenge and our last!!!
For my design team contribution I created my celebration tag... "A Bittersweet Chocolate Celebration" 
My little girl is dreaming of chocolate, kind of like what I do often... I have a really bad sweet tooth. The stamped images are from the Fairy Sweets collection from Oxford Impressions. 

The tag was distressed with Spun Sugar and Aged Mahogony DI, edges were distressed with Walnut Di. Glossy Accents was applied to the frosting area on cupcake and seed beads and Diamond Dust was added for sprinkles of course... 
I hope you will come and "CELEBRATE"  our last challenge at Anything But A Card. This has been such a fun experience. And as my tag reflects... it's bittersweet...The friends I have met mean so much to me. Let me thank Susan personally for all your hard work and being the curator for Anything But A Card. I have loved every minute ! xoxo Toni  
Here are some of my favorite projects made for past challenges. Hope you enjoy:
"Celestial"

"Friendship"

"Fools Gold" 

"Out and About" - Garden 



No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.