BLOG BUDDIES

March 20, 2011

What's Cookin' ???

Our Vintage Affair altered project for March starts today and the theme is "Kitchen" - anything related to kitchen topic, it might be decorated spoon or any other kitchen item, or recipe book, or just a picture with a lady cooking. This months sponsor is The winner of the challenge will win the whole set of 6 papers from the newest 3ndypapir collection "Sweetheart and a spot of Guest Designer for the upcoming challenge! Congratulations to Anne Gro, this month's guest designer. Please stop by her blog to view her wonderful creations.
For my kitchen altered project I used a huge clothespin that I purchased from Michaels Crafts Store and altered it to hold my recipe cards. Using my G45 Domestic Goddess paper I cut the paper and used DI Walnut to distress the edges. I then applied Modge Podge to adhere all the paper in their proper places. Then embellished with tiny rosettes from I Am Roses, added some lace trim and black pearls from Studio Garage Band Etsy Shop. And topped it off with white feathers to trim one of the ladies hats. Very easy and fun ! Hop over to Our Vintage Affair to see what everyone else is cooking up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Toni, I came by earlier today but you had not done your post yet. I just love your altered clothes pin Toni. You used Domestic Goddess too!! There are three of us that used it hehehe. I love that collection. I too have a huge clothes pin that I bought from a friend in the US I should finish it and you have inspired me to do that.
Hugs
Michelle

aaa said...

OMG!!!! Great Idea!! Amazing ald so practical

Unknown said...

Gorgeous creation !!!

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.