BLOG BUDDIES

November 2, 2014

With A Thankful Heart

Happy November everyone... it's a new month and that means a new challenge at Anything But A Card. This month it's OPEN THEME so get those creative wheels turning and join in on the fun with us.
My project was inspired by the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, and I have so much to be thankful for. Friends, family, health, etc.... so I decided to take one of my printer trays and dedicate it to the special things in my life that I am thankful for.

To take a closer look at all the different compartments, sit back and enjoy my YOUTUBE.

Thank you for taking the time to view my creation. I hope you have a wonderfully creative month. Don't forget to stop by Anything But A Card for lots of wonderful inspiration from the other designers, and linkup your creation so you can play along and inspire others. You have until November 22 to enter your creation.  For my tutorial on this project, visit my SNAPGUIDE webpage HERE... xoxo Toni

2 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Wow Toni, this is a masterpiece. So much interest and details that are meaningful. A great keepsake.

craftysahmiam said...

Sooo many lovely details on your printer tray project and wonderful photos too, gorgeous !

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.