BLOG BUDDIES

May 28, 2017


 Happy crafting day to all my friends. I am here to inspire you with some ideas for some quick cards to make. Sometimes you don't have alot of time to spend on creating that custom made card and I'm here to tell you that's possible with just adding a bit of mixed media to your card background. Using plain white card stock allows you to create your own color palette to match your gift bag or present. Art Anthology has provided a really pretty mood board for color and idea inspiration:
These colors are so pretty for the spring and scream happy  happy happy. So I used them for my color choices for cards.  
With the use of stencils, I sponged on some 3D paints from Art Anthology (photo on the right) and the other card was 3D paint mixed with Art Basics Snowflake Paste. 
The image on that card was stamped with black archival ink on water color paper and then colored using Art Anthology's Colorations sprays and I watered them down for a nice pastel effect.  The stamped image is from Oxford Impressions. 
The last card I stamped my title and stars with embossing ink and heat embossed with white on water color paper, then spritzed the page with water and using watered down Colorations Sprays I painted the background. Stamped my cupcake image with  and added Snowflake paste and seed beads for the frosting. Quick easy cards that didn't take alot of time but were fun to make. Hope you were inspired. 
For a full listing of supplies check out my post on Art Anthology's blog 

Wishing you a weekend filled with happiness ..... xoxo Toni


No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.