BLOG BUDDIES

March 27, 2016

It's A Perfect Moment

Happy Easter everyone... it's time for a new layout I created for Art Anthology. Not too long ago I was at the beach and was able to capture these photos and thought they would make a fun layout. My background was inspired by the colors in the pictures. 
Utilizing AA sorbets and velvet paints allowed me to achieve an organic natural look .  I used Mud texture paste through a stencil for added texture. 
My chipboard pieces were painted with the velvets and also copper Metal Effects for that rusty look. Using the Mudd I also added sea shells on top to bring the entire layout together. 
I hope this has inspired you get out some fun photos and create a beautiful layout. For more inspiration please visit Art Anthology's blog and to view my step x step process enjoy my Snapguide tutorial below. 
Check out How to Use Art Anthology Paints on Your Layout by Art Anthology on Snapguide.

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.