BLOG BUDDIES

February 8, 2016

Doing The Happy Dance !

Hi everyone...It's exciting news time... I have been chosen for Art Anthology Design Team. I have been a follower of them for quite some time now and as most of my mixed media friends know how much I love to get messy. 
Art Anthology has such a large array of gorgeous products, from inks, to shimmers, to some amazing paints and dimensional mediums, as well as stencils and tools. Gee I'm feeling like a mad scientist and can't wait to get started. Be sure to drop over to the blog for some beautiful inspiration HERE and
then go by and grab yourself some goodies at the store HERE ... In the meantime my creative wheels are turning on what to create for my first project which will be in March, so stay tuned 

Big Hugs till we meet again, Toni

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.