BLOG BUDDIES

August 31, 2015

Dream, Hope, Laugh

Hi everyone... o.k. I'm doing the happy dance because I am now part of the Creative Embellishment design team. So excited to be creating with this amazing group of ladies and super excited about utilizing their products in my artwork. This months photo inspiration is .......with a twist, add paint somewhere on your project.
I was so inspired by this photo, first off I loved the bold colors, and the texture of the wall and surroundings really grabbed me. So here is my interpretation of it: 
I started by using modeling paste through a my brick stencil for texture and then used Lindys Stamp Gang sprays in Witches Potion Purple & Curiorseur Chartreuse. The Ivy Spray Chipboard  pieces were sprayed with Bells of Ireland Green and edged with Chipped Sapphire DI. Small rosettes were sprayed with assorted purple shades and added to the ivy sprays. 
For my title I used word sets from Creative Embellishments and painted then with Crushed Grape Dylusion paint.  
I hope you decide to create with us this month. Be sure you use our photo as inspiration and add some paint on there somewhere, then link up your project for a possibility of winning some beautiful product from Creative Embellishments.  Be sure to drop by our Creative Embellishment website for some amazing inspiration from the rest of the team...xoxo Toni

The following CE items were used on this layouts




I am entering this piece in the following challenges:
That Craft Place Challenge Blog - Mixed Media Anything Goes

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.