BLOG BUDDIES

November 18, 2012

SATURDAY IN THE STUDIO

I've had many customers of mine that have inquired on techniques or ideas on ways to use some of the products in my  Etsy shop. So, starting 11/24 I will be launching "SATURDAY IN THE STUDIO". A weekly post featuring a product in my Etsy store and giving some inspiration on ways to use it. More and more of my customer are branching off and creating out of their box... so proud of you... and experimenting with mixed media products even on their scrapbook layouts, so I thought this would be a fun way to interact with you. Questions, comments are always encouraged. Let's grow, be inspired, and get messy together. 
Hugs ♥ ♥ Toni

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.