BLOG BUDDIES

September 29, 2012

It's Masquerade Time


 Once a month I get a wonderful opportunity to spend girl time with some close friends, and I always love to surprise them with a little something. This month I decided it was the perfect opportunity to use my new stamp collection from Oxford Impressions "Masquerade" for these wooden boxes. 

Purchased at Michaels for $1.00, I used Terracotta walnut stain to give the boxes that orange glow.
Then using assorted images from the collection, I embossed the images on the boxes. 

I then created tags using other images and added a personal note and tied a festive bow for finishing touch. 
Finally, filling the boxes with treats which included, autumn fragrance hand lotion, candles, pumpkin latte mix & Chapstick for the windy days. The girls really enjoyed the little gift boxes and I hope this has inspired you to create this holiday season. xoxo

No comments:

art (ärt) noun - supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature. The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty.